I am an RCA carrying an aux route with the designation 79. How do I earn leave, how can I use it, and how is it shown on my paycheck?

Article 10, Section 5.B states RCAs assigned to an aux route shall earn leave benefits based on the number of hours worked while serving the aux route in excess of 90 days.(Always contact your steward for assistance) http://www.ruralinfo.net/kb/auxcarrierleavechart.pdf

Log in or Register to save this content for later.