Latest Rural Carrier News
- 2017 Christmas period for rural carriers
- IMPORTANT POINTS ABOUT THE 2017 CHRISTMAS OVERTIME PERIOD FOR RURAL CARRIERS
- How are annual and sick leave days handled during the Christmas Overtime period?
- How are Express Mail deviations and 2nd trips handled during the Christmas Overtime period?
- What is my overtime pay rate if I get overtime during the Christmas period?
- Stop Count
- Step 4 on How Mail Must Be Presented to the Route When the Route Does Not Receive Withdraw Allowance
- Step 4 Settlement on Mail Count and the Location Where Mail Is Counted
- Step 4 Settlement on Mail Count and In-Home Dated Mailings
- Step 4 Settlement on Mail Count Credit for Mail Containerized at the Carrier’s Case
Log in or Register to save this content for later.
- Step 4 Settlement on Adjusting Routes to Have Two “K” Route Assignments for a PTF
- New USPS/NRLCA LOU regarding payment for SPM scans
- Step 4 : Applying a Base Hour Change When Ship from Store Location Is Added to a Route
- Step 4 : Compensation When Management Required Rural Carriers to Take a (30) Minute Lunch Break
- Step 4 : Adjusting Routes to Have Two “K” Route Assignments for a PTF